Welcome to San Francisco Anxiety Treatment Center
- Are you struggling with any of the following?
- Anxiety, worry or panic attacks
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Hair pulling or skin picking
- Health anxiety
- Shyness and nervousness in social situations
- Low self esteem and depression
- Stress related to work, school or relationships
- Parenting problems
Or, perhaps, you are interested in the process of human change and healing.
If so, you have come to the right place. My name is Dr. Marina Bystritsky and I’m a licensed psychologist and am equipped with the necessary training and experience to help you overcome the many obstacles life throws at you which will then help you to live a better, more fulfilling, life.
Having worked with hundreds of clients, I understand that each person is unique, has his/her own unique history and has his/her own unique goals and aspirations. I pride myself on providing empirically-supported, ethical and compassionate care to my clients. I provide effective treatment programs that are individually tailored to the specific needs of each client. I specialize in short-term, problem-focused therapy from a mindfulness based cognitive-behavioral perspective.
Among the approaches I use are:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
I specialize in:
I also treat these conditions:
- Panic Attacks
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Health Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
If you experiencing any of these issues, please contact me. I provide free initial phone consultations.